Why should I get a Personal Loan?
A Personal Loan is helpful for people who need to pay for unexpected expenses or cover bills that have become past-due. Because it is considered a short-term loan, Personal Loan companies expect the money to be paid back quickly. Your checking account will have a hold against future income to ensure the loan is paid for the next time you receive a paycheck. Lender qualifications are fairly easy to meet, but you want to make sure you can pay back the loan within the timeframe agreed upon.
How does a person become qualified?
Different lenders will each have their own special set of requirements, so this will vary depending on who chooses to fund your loan. A typical lender may require the following:
- You need to have a consistent source of income (employed)
- You must have a monthly income of $1000 or more
- You must have a bank account
- You must be a U.S. citizen, 18 years old or older
- How long does it take to get my loan?
- Applicants will receive approval shortly after their Personal Loan form has been submitted. If
- approved, funds may be electronically transferred into your back account overnight.
What if my credit is bad or I’ve filed for bankruptcy?
Many lenders do no have a problem with previous financial difficulties, so less than perfect credit may not necessarily be an obstacle. Be sure to ask your lender for more information.
Is it necessary to have direct deposit for my bank account? Yes. This is the best way to ensure the fast transfer of funds to your account.
Is there any risk to getting a Personal Loan online?
There is absolutely no risk when shopping at findmelender.com. We secure your information and you are under no obligation to agree to a loan.